1. Basic information about the facility
|Address||2-4-11 Otecho, Marugame City, Kagawa Prefecture Postcode: 763-0034|
10 min. walk from Marugame Station of JR Yosan Line
Exit Seto-Chuo Expressway/Takamatsu Expressway at the Sakaide I.C. and drive approx. 20 min to Marugame
Exit Seto-Chuo Expressway/Takamatsu Expressway at the Zentsuji I.C. and drive approx. 20 min to Marugame
|Operating hours||From 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Days the center is closed||None (Open 365 days a year)|
2. Floor map
3. Participate in events
Apply to participate in an event at the civic activity support counter.
4. Hold a civic activity
Hold a workshop or lecture in the center. For more detailed information, please inquire at the civic activity support counter.
5. Use the multiple-purpose hall or a conference room
For more information about the multiple-purpose hall or a conference room, please see this link. (Japanese only)
6. Use the Kids' Service
For more information about Kids' Service, please see this link. (Japanese only)
7. Accessibility information
If you need assistance using the center, please ask a staff member or call 0877-24-8877.
8. Other important matters
- You are allowed to bring your own food to consume in the following spaces at the following times:
① & ②: You can eat the food that you bring at any time.
③: Parents and children only, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
④: Parents and children only, at any time
- The books in the center are available for reading only.
- If you lose or damage a book, you may need to pay to replace the lost or damaged book.
- There is free Wi-Fi.
- Please refrain from talking on mobile phones in the building.
- When taking photos inside the building, please be careful not to invade anyone's privacy or infringe on copyright.
- Please refrain from bringing your pet into the building. Assistance dogs (guide dogs, hearing dogs and other service dogs) are permitted.